Skip To Content
    Return to Previous Page

    1305 W Moreno St

    Pensacola, FL 32501
    • $234,500
    • STATUS: Active
    • ON SITE: 26 days
    • MLS #: 580347
    UPDATED: 49 min ago
    $234,500
    • 0
      BEDS
    • 2.81
      ACRES
    • 0
      BATHS
    • 0
      1/2 BATHS
    Neighborhood:
    Type:
    Commercial
    County:
    Area:

    School Ratings & Info

    Description

    For Sale- Opportunity to Own Interest in 14,635 SF +/-Stand Alone Medical Professional Building The offering is 4% (four) Interest in the 1305 W. Moreno St. property. This includes 4% interest in the building, the land and the return on the investment that is present. The building was built in 2016 for its National Tenant - Fresenius Medical Care, who just executed a 5-year renewal. Additional Percentage Option-4.65% could be added to the purchase, bringing the total percentage to 8.65% for a total purchase price of $514,900. Financial information and all pertinent documentation are available upon execution of NDA. Finances provide approximately a 5.13% CAP in this low risk investment. Do not disturb Tenant. Please contact the listing agent with all questions and to execute an NDA.

    Monthly Payment Calculator



    © 2020 by the Multiple Listing Service of the Pensacola Association of REALTORS®. This information is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Subject to verification by all parties. This data is copyrighted and may not be transmitted, retransmitted, copied, framed, repurposed, or altered in any way for any other site, individual and/or purpose without the express written permission of the Multiple Listing Service of the Pensacola Association of REALTORS®. Florida recognizes single and transaction agency relationships. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. Any use of search facilities of data on this site, other than by a consumer looking to purchase real estate, is prohibited. Data last updated: 2020-11-25T14:42:13.493.
    www.perdidokeypropertysearch.com/homes/111452974
    Print Image

    1305 W Moreno St Pensacola, FL 32501

    • Price: $234,500
    • Status: Active
    • Updated: 49 min ago
    • MLS #: 580347
    0
    Beds
    0
    Baths
    0
    ½ Baths
    2.81
    Acres
    Neighborhood:
    Pensacola
    County:
    Escambia
    Area:
    Pensacola
    Property Description
    For Sale- Opportunity to Own Interest in 14,635 SF +/-Stand Alone Medical Professional Building The offering is 4% (four) Interest in the 1305 W. Moreno St. property. This includes 4% interest in the building, the land and the return on the investment that is present. The building was built in 2016 for its National Tenant - Fresenius Medical Care, who just executed a 5-year renewal. Additional Percentage Option-4.65% could be added to the purchase, bringing the total percentage to 8.65% for a total purchase price of $514,900. Financial information and all pertinent documentation are available upon execution of NDA. Finances provide approximately a 5.13% CAP in this low risk investment. Do not disturb Tenant. Please contact the listing agent with all questions and to execute an NDA.
    Exterior Features

    Lot Depth 265 Lot Dimensions 365 X 265 Lot Frontage 365

    Interior Features

    Sq Ft Available 14635

    Property Features

    Commercial Property Type Offic Construction Status Existing Land Type Office Land Property Name Percentage Ownership- Income Generating Building Special Sale Type N/A Use Type Investment/Income Prod Zoning R-2 Residential-Office

    Listing provided courtesy of Nai Pensacola.


    © 2020 by the Multiple Listing Service of the Pensacola Association of REALTORS®. This information is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Subject to verification by all parties. This data is copyrighted and may not be transmitted, retransmitted, copied, framed, repurposed, or altered in any way for any other site, individual and/or purpose without the express written permission of the Multiple Listing Service of the Pensacola Association of REALTORS®. Florida recognizes single and transaction agency relationships. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. Any use of search facilities of data on this site, other than by a consumer looking to purchase real estate, is prohibited. Data last updated: 2020-11-25T14:42:13.493.
     
    https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/pensacola/orig_boomver_1_580347-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/pensacola/orig_boomver_1_580347-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/pensacola/orig_boomver_1_580347-2.jpg
    Logo
    The Kathy Justice Team - Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Main Street Properties
    13578 Perdido Key Dr
    Perdido Key FL, 32507